From April 10th the X Lagoon is active again, the boat + bike connection service between Caorle and Bibione, with an intermediate stop in the naturalistic oasis of Vallevecchia.
Bookings will be open from April 6th.
The service is suspended in case of adverse weather conditions (including strong wind).
– CAORLE: Strada Passo Falconera, “Fishermen’s Island”
– VALLEVECCHIA: Via del Dossetto, near the Environmental Museum of Vallevecchia
– BIBIONE: Via della Laguna (Bibione Pineda)
The service is accessible to dogs (on a leash).
– Caorle-Bibione: return 18 € – one way 12 €
– Caorle-Vallevecchia: return 12 € – one way 8 €
– Free for children up to 1 meter in height
Reservation required on www.xlagoon.it
(subject to availability of places)
From 8th April to 24th September 2023 the brand new FREE service will be active that will connect the shores of Caorle and San Gaetano.
On board an electric boat you can reach, on foot or with your own bike, the towns of Marango, Concordia and Portogruaro, to discover the historical-naturalistic beauties of our territory, with an eye always attentive to environmental sustainability.
Departure from the Isola dei Pescatori
Google Maps link
from 9.00 to 12.30 and from 15.00 to 18.30
No reservation needed
Estimated time from shore to shore: 5 minutes